cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards email not received

saml

Rewards email not received

Hi 

I signed up for fibre broadband online, taking up the offer of the £50 reward card. I haven't received the email and my service went live on the 1st February.

I know some people have posted about evidence is needed but none of the emails I have received from PlusNet mentions this and I didn't have the foresight to take a screenshot of the page when I was putting tthrough the request! 

7 REPLIES 7
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Rewards email not received

Hi saml@

I'm really sorry if you haven't received your redemption email. Can you please confirm you have also checked your junk mail as there are a lot of customers that find it in junk?

Are you able to confirm if this was signed up through a 3rd party site or was this direct with ourselves?

Kind regards

- Ollie

saml

Morning

Yes I have checked my junk folder. With the offer I applied directly through the website.

Kind regards

Sam

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @ saml sorry to hear this wasn't in your junk folder. I've checked the promotional offer on your account and updated you further here

Kind Regards,

saml

Thanks for the reply - I went through moneysaving expert for their views which then redirected me to your site - see the link below:

https://broadband.moneysavingexpert.com/details-194

So i assumed this is going through direct to your website and not through an affiliate:

https://www.plus.net/deals/unlimited/line-only/1819adsl47a0rc75oe/?utm_source=awin&utm_medium=res-af...

So how can i claim the reward?

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @saml, thanks for getting back to us.

Those links don't appear to be related to the product that you've taken. The package via the link is the Unlimited Broadband package, whereas you've taken Unlimited Fibre package.

Are you able to check your recent transactions or offers on moneysavingexpert? As you've been redirected from their site, it should reflect this on your MSE account. -Owen

saml

That was just an example of the URL that you are taken to your website and not the specific offer that I signed up for.

With reference to https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/ - it is an advisory site so I do not have an account to be taken to.

Please confirm if you are able to uphold the reward offer I signed up for or if not, where I can send a complain to 

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @saml,

Thank you for confirming that. I'm sorry that you've not yet received your cashback and for any inconvenience caused.

I've had another look into this and can confirm that you're on a valid cashback promotion and that the cashback will be fulfilled from our side rather than through the affiliate. Unfortunately, the cashback redemption email has not been sent to you. I've escalated this to our billing team and have asked that they redeem this for you from here and send you the cashback. I'll be back in touch once I've received an update which should be within the next five working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team