cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward

Wendy2812

Reward

Hi, I switched to PlusNet a little while ago, but have not heard anything about the £50 amazon voucher since joining - just wondering when this would be please?

7 REPLIES 7
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Reward

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi Wendy2812
Warm welcome to the forum

To claim your reward, you should get an email up to 10 working days from your services going active with PN.

If you are over this period , best to post back, and hopefully one of the PN staff will pick it up.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Wendy2812

Email never received, signed up for service in March
Wendy2812

Update - set up the account at the end of February
Wendy2812

Still no response 😢
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @Wendy2812 

Apologies for delay in response, I can see that this query is already dealt with on this ticket and that cheque was issued.

Please accept apologies for  inconvenience caused.

Wendy2812

Hi Tizbor, thanks for replying. Yes it’s been solved now - I spoke to someone on the phone. It appears that an email was sent on 17/03 but it never got to my inbox. I was out of date for claiming but due to the COVID-19 situation and non arrival of the email, Plusnet is sending me a cheque. 100% customer service 😀