cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward email

JannieH
Dabbler

Reward email

Hi,  When I signed up with Plusnet there was a reward card offer, of I think £70.  I went live on 25th August.  I suddenly realised last night that I had not received any notification from Plusnet regarding my reward card.  Can any one help with this.  Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Reward email

Hi @JannieH

Thanks for highlighting this - I can see that you've since spoken to my colleague who has clarified the situation for you here.

Best wishes

Dave

JannieH
Dabbler

[CSA Removed] (from web chat) told me I had been sent an email regarding the voucher & there was nothing he could do as the voucher had expired.  The problem I have is that I don't ever remember receiving an email regarding the voucher.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @JannieH

Is it possible that the email may have gone into your spam/junk folder?

The email would have been sent from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com and was sent on the 28/08/19

Thanks

Dave

JannieH
Dabbler

Hi, I check my junk folder when ever emails show up there.  I believe I would have noticed & checked a message that said Plusnet reward.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ JannieH,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I appreciate your comments regarding the cashback offer.

I've looked into the ticket and sent an update for you to respond to via the ticket itself. Let me know here once you have done so.

Thanks - LF