cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card not sent/received

woody0454

Reward card not sent/received

Hi I signed up through Uswitch and was advertised I would receive a £70 reward card after signing. a month later I have not received any email or mention of my reward card. Can someone please look into this for me.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Reward card not sent/received

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @woody0454,

I'm sorry to hear that you've heard back about this yet. I've had a look into this and I can see that we'd sent an email regarding this on the 24th of August - please can you double check your inbox (spam box included) to see if you can find this email?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
woody0454

Hi I've had a thorough check of my emails including spam and I am unable to find this email
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Thanks for getting back in touch @woody0454. I'm sorry to hear this is the case. I've raised a further response via a support ticket, which can be accessed here. Once you've had the chance to read and respond to the ticket, please drop us another message on here and I'll pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team