cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card not received

Sam70

Reward card not received

Called today regarding reward card that I hadn't received. Line went active on the18/06/21 

Spoke on the phone today to be told I had signed with a third party which I hadn't then I was told I had signed directly but had not ticked the claim reward box so wasn't entitled to it. The reward card was the deal breaker to move supplier. 

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Reward card not received

Morning @Sam70

Welcome to our online Community Forum. I'm not sure why you've been told that you signed up through a third party, I've traced the promotion code associated with your account and it suggests that you signed up online through us, so apologies for that. Smiley

At the minute, I can't see any sort of Reward Card associated with the promo code itself, however I have found that the account was stuck in an "order in progress" status on our internal system. My thinking is that this has caused the Reward Card (if applicable) to be delayed.

As I've now sorted out the internal issue, please allow a couple of weeks to receive your redemption email, note this might end up in your junk folder.

If you haven't received it, in two weeks, feel free to pop back up on here and we'll investigate further.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Sam70

Hi, Still haven't heard anything.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi there, thanks a lot for reaching out again and I'm sorry to hear this.

This morning, I've again taken a look into the account and can't see any cashback offers that are associated with it I'm afraid. Previously, the account was stuck in an "order in progress" status, which might have indicated that it was still to come, however now that the account is fully active, I can confirm that there's nothing on the account that shows it was associated with a Reward Card.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds