Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card is a lie

preecejon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Reward card is a lie

There was no mention of a third party when signing up. The FAQ section makes it sound like it's plusnet that arrange the reward card. You call it the plusnet reward card, you don't mention a third party at all and you state you send the email to claim the card!! Very misleading and further info for trading standards.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@preecejon, for clarification we arrange the cashback to be sent to you via our suppliers. This is similar to how we arrange for a phone and broadband service to be provided to you although the suppliers of that are very different.

I've also added a reply to your comment over Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @AJ0704

I have responded to your Private Message, please check your forum inbox.

Please comment on this thread, once you have responded.

Thank you.

preecejon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

It states plusnet send the email! Is this correct or not?!
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @preecejon

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by following this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

AJ0704
Dabbler

Managed to get my issue sorted - well done to the back-room boys (and girls).

I think the Reward Scheme needs to be made clearer and the lines of communication need to be better.

Persistence paid off in the end though.

Good luck everyone!

AJ

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @AJ0704

I am pleased to hear everything has now been resolved.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Best wishes. 

AJ0704
Dabbler

Latest update is that I still haven't had an email confirming that my reward card is on its way. Whilst I appreciate that this isn't really Plusnet's fault, they are acting on behalf of the service supplier. I think that there needs to be a dialogue opened to not only discuss this but also the issues that seem to be cropping up more and more on the (Mobile) Forum. It's quite unsettling to be honest. AJ
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @AJ0704

I'm sorry to see you've not had an update about your cashback yet

I've raised this with our mobile operations team for further investigation and we'll update you when we know more

Apologies for the inconvenience caused

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@AJ0704 we've been advised you'll need to contact our reward card team on 0800 587 1995 directly regarding this.

Let us know how it goes.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AJ0704
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf 

Just been in contact with Black Hawk on the number you gave me - they have no record of any reward card in my name.  Which is where we were over a month ago.

Can you escalate this please - and also I think this needs to be raised as a complaint as there is clearly a learning issue here.  (It's not personal I hasten to add, but there is something obvious wrong with the process and it looks bad for Plusnet)

Cheers

@AJ0704

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @AJ0704

Thanks for providing that update - I'm really sorry that our partner hasn't been able to help.

I'm raising this with our commercial team on your behalf in order to get this resolved via another route.

As soon as I or my colleagues receive a response, we'll be in touch - I'd expect this to be within the next 24/48 hours, tops.

Best wishes

Dave

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @AJ0704

Thanks for your patience whilst we investigated this.

My understanding after speaking to our commercial team is that out of the two numbers you've provided, one was eligible for cashback and one was not - could you please confirm (via PM if you wish) whether you have received and claimed the email for at least one of the numbers?

Best wishes

Dave

AJ0704
Dabbler

Yes - and I've tried to make a claim but I keep ending up here; with Plusnet and Black Hawk contradicting one another.  Do you think this is an acceptable way to recruit new customers?  Or an acceptable way to treat existing customers? (I don't - and I've been with Plusnet for 15-20 years!)

Adrian

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @AJ0704,

Thanks for coming back to us.

Looking at the information which Dave was provided with, it's been confirmed that emails have been sent from BH stating the claim has been made and fully claimed. As far as we can see the valid claim has gone through without a hitch. 

Yes - and I've tried to make a claim but I keep ending up here; with Plusnet and Black Hawk contradicting one another. 

Are you stating here that the above is not correct? 

Thanks, 

MoR