Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Reward card is a lie

Is there some risk of confusion here?

• Plusnet referred to TWO phone numbers
  • Plusnet said that one is eligible for the reward card, the other is not
  • Is there any possibility that the user is struggling here because they are trying to place their claim against the number reported to be not eligible?
  • Has the user made a claim (and successfully received their reward card) in respect of the number which is eligable?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AJ0704
Dabbler

Hi MoR - yes, I've NOT had a reward card sent through; or at least it hasn't arrived at my home address, which is why I rang Black Hawk in the first place and they said that they hadn't received anything from Plusnet.

Looks like you are getting the run-around too!  Frustrating, isn't it?

Could you go back to Black Hawk please?

Thank you

Kind regards

Adrian

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @AJ0704 I am sorry that you are being re-directing to ourselves from Blackhawk and vice versa.

I have sent an email to our Mobile operations Team, requesting assistance with regards to this on-going issue. I have forwarded your response to the department, hopefully, they can shed some light into this. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this, we appreciate your continued patience.

Kind regards.

AJ0704
Dabbler

Any news yet?

I will be unavailable all of next week - but will check back upon my return.  Hope to hear something positive very soon.

Adrian

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @AJ0704,

Thank you for getting back in touch, I'm sorry that you've not received an update yet. Our mobile operations team have discussed this with Blackhawk and say that Blackhawk have advised that you have successfully redeemed the cashback and that it is on its way to you.

As you have mentioned that Blackhawk have told you that they have no record of your claim, we'll need to investigate this further. Please can you confirm the date that you completed the cashback redemption email? We will then send this back to our operations team and they will investigate this further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team