Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card email

asmamg28
Dabbler

Reward card email

Hi there,

I have purchased a broadband deal package which has a £50 reward card as part of the purchase.

I know that I won't be receiving it straight away - but as I have yet not received any confirmation email from PlusNet themselves in regards to the purchase itself & the reward card; I am not sure if the reward card has been applied.

And, also if the reward card has been applied,  will I receive the email for it on my personal email that I used to sign up and all for them, or the email that I have been provided by PlusNet? 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Reward card email

Hello @asmamg28

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Thanks. 

asmamg28
Dabbler

Re: Reward card email

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me!

My broadband has activated today. Per the FAQ I should receive the email for the reward after 10 days and click on the link, after which I’ll be sent the reward card after 40 days or so, if I am correct?

I purchased the broadband deal online and it had the £50 reward card offer. But still I am uncertain about whether it was applied.

Thank you