Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card email

FIXED
melrogwat
Hooked

Reward card email

Hi,

i have recently moved to Plusnet Fibre and should receive a £75 reward card. Could you clarify when I should receive it and if an email should have been sent notifying me? 

7 REPLIES 7
melrogwat
Hooked

Reward card

I have requested an update regarding non receipt of £75 reward card email. Could someone please let me know what is supposed to happen? My service is active and an email detailing line speed, etc, received.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Reward card

Moderators Note
Topics merged.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
melrogwat
Hooked

How do you actually get a response from Plusnet staff regarding this? It seems that the cashback/reward card email not being received is a recurring theme on the forum.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Fix

Thanks for your post @melrogwat

I've created a ticket on your account with a direct link to claim your cashback which you can view by going here

Once you've done this you'll receive it in the post within 30 days.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
george123

Re: Reward card email

Hi - order number BP04402393 - I haven't received the email about my Plusnet reward card - I've been watching my spam daily - I went live on 05/05/2020.  Could you provide the reward card for me?  Thanks, George

Dairyboy

Re: Reward card email

I too am waiting for my email.  It says on the PlusNet website that an email with a link to claim the reward will be sent within 10 days, and the link will expire after 2 months; we are now at day 45 and time is running out. I've been waiting for the email since I renewed my contract on 11/06/20 but nothing has arrived in my inbox or junk folder. Have I missed something or was there something else I should have done?

sparky1687
Dabbler

Could you help me with my reward card too? I’ve not received anything and I have been with Plusnet since May. Any idea when I should receive the email?