cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Email

FIXED
wpradel

Re: Reward Email

Hi, Joined end of January and still no email re: reward. looked everywhere and can not find email even in Spam etc. Checked also on my PlusNet emails to no vail. 

Tried to ring, but with current situation, no luck to get through. Nor with the online chat. Sent message on FB but no reply. Unsure what else to do now Sad 

If someone could help when got couple of minutes that would be great (Understand staff situation due to Covid-19 ) 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting in touch @wpradel I'm sorry to see you've not heard about your cashback yet. I've looked into this for you and I've added details of your cashback offer onto a support ticket you can view by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201259606 Let us know if you've got any further queries.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ewan5

Hi,

I signed up to Plusnet at the end of March via a link from Broadbandchoices. The Plusnet page I signed up on showed that I get a reward card but I haven't received the email yet (checked my junk folder too).

Maybe the delay is due to circumstances caused by covid-19 but it's been more than 10 working days now.

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting in touch @ewan5 

I'm sorry to see you've not received an email to redeem your cashback yet. I've escalated this to our billing team for investigation and I'll provide an update as soon as I know more which should be within the next 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ZT85

Hi,

I have also recently joined and not received my email. Have just received my confirmation of speed but have still not received this.
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @ZT85, thank you for getting in touch.

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here.

If you’re still having trouble, let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
ewan5

Hi Gandalf,

Thank you for helping with this.I have followed the link to sign up. 😊

I can tell you that I definitely didn't receive the email (have gone back and double checked in all folders in my email account) so something seems to have gone wrong somewhere.

ZT85

Hi,

I have done this and have still not been sent the email
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @ZT85

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
Pimms

Just had the 'up and running' email wit a link to claim the reward - which is now apparently on the way.  I was expecting to get some choice, or confirmation of the what form the reward would come as.

Am I supposed to be aware of the format of reward - eg cash, card, gift card etc?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting in touch @Pimms 

How we provide cashback will vary depending on the offer you've signed up on, I'm afraid there's no option for us to change this. I've added details of your cashback offer onto a support ticket via your account you can view by going Here.

Let us know if you've got any further queries.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Pimms

Excellent, thanks, got the ticket.  As a thought, it might help to say what reward is on the way on the confirmation page rather than a blanket 'it will be emailed or sent in the post' just to let people like me know, or confirm what is coming.

Anyway, thanks for the response.

dawei888

Recently joined Plusnet, got line connected and Broadband up and running on 2nd June, brilliant service. However, no email received yet about the Reward Card that was offered. I understand there may be delays with everything going on, but would be grateful if it could be looked into (and if there is a delay, may I suggest customers are notified). Still reading on sites that Plusnet Reward card will be sent within 10 days of activation. Many thanks.
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @dawei888, I've sent you an email regarding the cashback.

Will
 Plusnet Help Team
dawei888

Many thanks for your prompt reply, much appreciated. Knowing something has been done I shall happily wait the 30 days until the arrival of my Reward Card. Cheers, Dawei