Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Email

FIXED
user11

Re: Reward Email

Hi there,

I'm currently having the same problem as this I haven't received an email for the reward activation, checked through my spam folder too etc.

Please can you advise

Thanks

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @user11, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've not received any emails surrounding your cashback. I've taken a look into the account and provided an update here.

Let us know how you wish to proceed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
davidjh8

Hi there,

I have also not received my reward email and I have now been with Plusnet for over a month.

I have checked my spam etc but no sign.

Can you advise?

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @davidjh8,

I'm sorry that you've not received your cashback redemption email. I've had a look into this now and have provided an update via ticket on your account. You can view this here.

I've also picked up your other thread regarding the connection issues that you've been experiencing and will be back in touch shortly once I've investigated this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
dave274

Hello,

I haven't received my reward email and I have now been with Plusnet for over a couple of month.

I have checked my spam etc but no sign in my email or the plusnet mail.

Can you help please?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @dave274 thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to see you've not received an email to redeem your cashback.

I've checked this for you and the supplier system we use is advising we've sent this on 10-Sep-2019 at 00:04 from "no-reply@plusnetrewards.com" Unfortunately due to the length of time it has been (Over 2 months) I'd be unable to redeem this on your behalf so you receive the reward card as the offer has expired in line with our cashback terms Here.

Having said that, I've escalated this to our billing team to see if we're able to make an exception and get a cheque sent out to you for the same value as what the reward card would've been.

I should receive a response within the next 5 working days and I'll let you know when I do. 

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dave274

Hi @Gandalf,

Thank you for the speedy response, I've checked through my emails again and received no email from -reply@plusnetrewards.com on this date or any email from that address for that matter, just the usual plusnet support emails.

We've been on moving in and decorating, so it's completely gone out of my head, I should of been in contact before, sorry.

Thank you so much for the help. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Dave,

No problem that's cool, I'm sure we'd be able to get this sorted out for you. Smiley

Hope there's not too many boxes left, when I moved house a lot while at university many moons ago I used to do a box a day and I'd eventually get there. Over time it's amazing how much stuff you accumulate. Cheesy 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AdamZed

Hello

Please could you manually claim my reward for me. I don’t have the email (have many re:billing).
Thanks
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @AdamZed,

They've become a tad funny with us claiming cashback on customer's behalf unless we've spoken over the telephone so I've raised a ticket on your account with your unique claim link which will have also emailed the contact email on your account. 

AdamZed

Many thanks Joe, have received your email and applied successfully for reward.
Best wishes
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Absolutely no problem @AdamZed. Any other issues let us know. 

feesable
Hooked

hi i have this problem too but cannot PM you about it for some reason.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @feesable,

I can see that one of my colleagues has already replied back to you on Twitter to address your query. Please keep all correspondence on one social media platform to avoid confusion.

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
feesable
Hooked

lol, thanks for the 'help'.

your twitter colleagues wouldn't help either.

nice design feature - make it so hard to get issues looked into that we give up trying.

ableist capitalism. good job.