Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Email

FIXED
codemedic

Re: Reward Email

Hi Adam

I double checked, including Spam folder etc. I can't find the email.

Is it possible to resend that?

Thanks

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @codemedic

I am sorry to see it looks like the email has not reached you as it should. We would be happy to redeem this on your behalf if you would like. Once redeemed this would the be sent to the postal address we have on record for you within 30 days.

Let us know how you wish to proceed

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
JessEleri

Hi - I have the same issue. I haven't received the e-mail, and it isn't in my spam/junk. I called over the weekend but have heard nothing since, and the question is marked as resolved. Please can this be redeemed on my behalf? Thanks!

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting in touch @JessEleri

I've now redeemed this on your behalf as per your request. Please allow up to 30 days for you to receive the reward through the post.

If we can help with anything else, just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
colm

Hi Alice 

I have a similar issues and haven't received the cash back email for claiming cash back for PlusNet broadband

craigbrown2019

HI

We signed up on September the 18th no glitches with the transfer from the previous service provider, but to date we have not received the email to claim our rewards card. I have tried telephoning yesterday for 30 minutes and was cut off, so I am hoping that someone can help me? It would be a shame for a good experience to turn bad

Benr

Hi,

I recently setup with Plusnet in August and still havent received my reward code email?

codemedic

Hi

If that is the best way forward, please do redeem it on my behalf and get it sent to my address on account.

Many thanks
Dino
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @codemedic, @colm, @craigbrown2019 & @Benr.

I'm sorry to hear that you've not received your redemption emails.

I'll be able to get them sent via the account - Can you please all PM me your account usernames?

Once I've got them I'll get a ticket out to each of you within the next 24 hours containing your individual redemption links.

craigbrown2019

[Removed]

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks @craigbrown2019 and @codemedic.

We've now redeemed those offers on your behalfs and you will now receive them within the next 30 days. You'll receive ticket confirmation of this shortly,

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

nicoladeer

Hi

I am having the same issue - I had an email to say I should have received a separate email to redeem the reward but I haven't received anything. Please advise?

Thanks

Nicola

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @nicoladeer thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to see you've not received an email to redeem your cashback. Our system is showing this email to be sent however to make things easier I've added the link/form to a support ticket Here that the email contains for you to claim your cashback cheque. Once you've filled the form out you'll receive this within 30 days.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ChrisDodd

Hello - I haven’t received the rewards card email either if this could be processed for me also please many thanks.

Chris.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @ChrisDodd,

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

I've checked over the account and provided a further response over a support ticket for you here.

Thanks.