Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Email Not Received

FIXED
matt6494

Reward Email Not Received

Good Morning PlusNet,

I have been speaking to someone on Twitter, and they referred me to call customer services, however they are not currently taking any calls.

I signed up to PlusNet at the beginning of the year, and was expecting a PlusNet Reward. Having not heard anything I got in touch 3 times to enquire why I had not had an email. Each time I was told to wait a little longer.

In my most recent contact I was told the email was sent on 21/02/2020 and expired 21/03/2020. I have never received this email having checked all my email folders. The email address it would have been sent to I use only for utility bills so it's not like there is a high volume of email traffic and I could have missed it.

Had I been told this in any of my 3 initial contacts I could have done something to resolve the issue before the link expired. Is it possible to provide a new link, as I'm sure you can see that I have not accessed the link or claimed the reward? I must say I am somewhat annoyed having contacted PlusNet on 3 separate occasions to enquire as to when I would receive the email, and on each occasion I was told to wait longer?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
matt6494

Re: Reward Email Not Received

Any response PlusNet? It's been almost a week?

matt6494

@adamwalker @Tibzor @LaurenB @KatieC You all seem to have resolved similar issues for other PlusNet users please could someone take a look at my issue, it's been a couple of weeks now with no response.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Fix

Hi @matt6494 

Sorry for delay in response. I will now raise escalation about your cashback to our marketing team. I should have answer later this week.

Please await email from me within half an hour.

matt6494

Thank you @Tibzor received a cheque in the post this morning! Have a great day.

bazdoe

Plusnet, I joined you nearly a month ago and have not received the email for the reward card
Username: bazdoe