cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card

Aggieviv

Reward Card

I have had an email to confirm that i have claimed my reward card, however i still have not received it.

Could not use the web chat as that seems to be not working, the email that you are meant to use to enquiry about reward cards, keeps bouncing back stating its not in use.

How do i find out that my reward card has actually been sent ?Huh

8 REPLIES 8
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Reward Card

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from Everything Else to My Account/Billing for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Mav
Fixes: 515

Adblockers are known to prevent Chat from working. Have you tried with it turned off?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Aggieviv

Hi yes, unfortunately the web chat is unavailable and when i do start one it doesnt work ?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your reward card yet.

It can take up to 30 working days for you to receive this from when you claimed it.

If you haven't received it by the end of the month let us know and we'll get this chased up for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Aggieviv

I claimed my reward card on the 19th December 2018. Unfortunately i have still not received the reward card.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi there @Aggieviv, I'm really sorry that this hasn't been received as of yet.

I have sent off an email to chase this up and will update you once I get a response back, Im really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Mandie

Hi I also am waiting for a reward card . I have completed the email verification on 3/2/19 and it states card will be delivered within 7/10 working days . Can you advise please . Also I see your saying 30 days on some reply’s which isn’t what the emails say so please can you clarify . Thanks 

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Mandie,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your rewards card. It can take up to 30 days for you to receive this so please allow some more time to pass, if you have not received this by the 5th March then please get back in touch and we will chase this up.

My apologies for the misinformation provided on the email I've raised feedback to get this changed.

Thanks,