Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card - Email Not Recieved

FIXED
moansalot
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Reward Card - Email Not Recieved

Hi as per topic  - renewed my contract on 17/7/2020   (some may say foolishly)   -  My promised £75 Reward card email ( to start the process of claiming )  has not yet arrived.

Not exactly surpised as shear volume of posts to these forums on the subject of missing reward cards/email is almost on a par with those of Users complaining about the lack of / severe deterioration of customer services.

- and yes Spam/junk folder checked

I have an open ticket in the system # 203188456  which should identiy my account user name rather than posting it here

Thanks in anticipation

Moderators Note: All caps title removed as per Forum rules

4 REPLIES 4
JennyM16

Re: Reward Card - Email Not Recieved

Same issue as previous post, I signed up with plusnet on the 23rd June, with the prepaid mastercard being a big part of the offer, I haven't received any information about it and can't get through to customer services to chase it up. Please process ASAP
moansalot
Rising Star

Hi Jenny   - have to say  i was aware of the issues regarding getting my hands on the Reward Card when I renewed - I had spotted the multitude of posts ( while trying to sort out phone issues ) to the forums on this very subject.

I tried while discussing a contract renewal to get the card price knocked off my package cost knowing there would be a hassle with the offer ( initially they offered £60 ) - but as new customers were being shown £75 thats what i ended up with or rather thats what I hope to end up with as they refused that idea   - good luck

moansalot
Rising Star

Fix

FYI

Reward card email just arrived and signed up for ( no issues encountered)   - supposed to arrive within 30 days  so clock ticking

So ticking this as fixed  ( getting the actual card may be the subject of another  forum post )

moansalot
Rising Star

As a quick update

Card was waiting for me at home yesterday  - i'd been away for a couple of days

logged on to Purecard  web site  this morning as per instructions to activate  card  - no major issues  at that bit -

then you apparently have to register an account - can't spot the option not to   - however

though heads up when registering  for the account ( so you can track your purchases ! )  only one line to enter a password  ( no retype /confirmation  line - click on the eye to show what you typed otherwise you might have mistyped  )

and  when entering date of birth  - be careful  it will default to 2004  - you need to change  year first then you can change day / month  

if you get stuck just reload ( click back arrow ) the register page and try again  - ( once 2004 is there you cant change it you have to reload the page )

Hope that helps someone