Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverting to 2gb from 10gb.

Wuz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Reverting to 2gb from 10gb.

Evening all,
I am on Broadband Your Way Option 1 but a long time ago agreed to an annual contract and the allowance went up to 10gb. As I got an email saying I was going over in the month to 7/9/12 I increased it to 11GB
I realised that was probably a one off so reduced it back to 10gb. However it now appears as 2GB!
I raised a ticket 60793026 which has replied that I am historically on 2gb and suggests I upgrade to Value. I have replied saying I have had 10gb for years! Value would be £12.99, so somewhere I appear to have lost out by paying for some extra for one month!
Does anyone remember the terms and conditions of  the change from 2GB to 10GB? I seem to remember something about "as long as you stay on this plan" you get 10gb.
Wuz
Who is not having a good day, as my Broadband was down for most of the day, and then my Netgear DG834G didn't want to reconnect. I thought I was going to have to beg for the free router I didn't get years ago!
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Reverting to 2gb from 10gb.

Hmm, just had a look and I'm not sure why the usage on the account type has changed - the 10GB component is definitely still on your account. Just looking into it now, but let us know in the mean time if you go over the 2GB and get slowed down. Sorry about this.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah - it's now been sorted Smiley should be all good, please let us know if not.
Wuz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Matt,
Many thanks and I have closed the query.
I couldn't close the other query. I solved it myself when a neighbour with BT said he had been out of his house all morning (as had my other two neighbours), after BT told him about the outage! Unfortunately they didn't tell you until after my first call!! Then my router needed reset. I hope all this doesn't reduce the speed from 2mb! I couldn't see a close so perhaps you could close it as it had been escalated.
All I have to do now is accept the offer to pay for the phone early in the next few days and I hope am sorted.
Thanks again
Wuz