cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning customer - not too impressed so far .....

picbits
Rising Star

Returning customer - not too impressed so far .....

So I decided to come back.

Broadband / phone went live yesterday - after a bit of a struggle putting in the wrong password numerous times on my router (my fault entirely !) I got connected.

My Static IP that was ordered a week or so ago however has not materialised. I raised a ticket yesterday. This hasn't been answered yet.

I've also received an email saying that my £202.88 for Line Rental etc will be taken out on the 6th October - this was paid on the 26th August so I can only assume that the billing issues are still ongoing with Plusnet. If it comes out again I won't be amused .......

Oh and my caller ID isn't working either.

Outstanding ticket 183034074 if anyone wants to give it a nudge for the static IP .....

5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Returning customer - not too impressed so far .....

Hi there, 

Welcome back picbits and sorry to see there's been some issues. I've just picked up the ticket and dropped you a reply. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
picbits
Rising Star

Cheers Adam - any news on the billing issue ?

Static IP now set up and working.

Caller ID is not turned on - 1471 shows my mobile number calling but it comes up on our relatively new BT call screening phones as "no number". We had this problem last time and you had to deactivate and reactivate it.

Ndegwa
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thank you for getting back in contact with us,  sorry to hear that the issues have not all be resolved. I have updated the ticket on your account which can be found here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lee Y
 Plusnet Help Team
picbits
Rising Star

Despite flagging up that I was going to be double billed for my line rental last week and raising it in a ticket, I've just had an additional and unauthorised £202.88 removed from my bank account.

Let's hope this isn't a recurring monthly issue .......

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @picbits,

I'm extremely sorry about this and apologies for the upset and frustration caused by this. I can see you have spoken with a member of the team in regards to this, you can view the ticket here.