Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of the Bounty

Mark
Grafter

Return of the Bounty

Hi all.
We’re delighted to announced that following a recent disappearance, the referrals bounty scheme is returning, even bigger and better than ever before, allowing you to earn even more money with PlusNet!

For any customer that you refer, you will now receive the following bounty payment 90 days after the account has been activated:
Broadband Your Way Option 1: £5
Broadband Your Way Option 2: £30
Broadband Your Way Option 3: £30
Broadband Your Way Option 4: £30
Broadband Your Way Pro: £30
Teleworker Premier/PAYG: £30
Small Business Premier/PAYG: £30
Business Premier: £30
Home Phone Anytime Plus: £15
We would much prefer to pay you for referrals directly into your bank account. Therefore to ensure automated and timely payment, please ensure that you have bank details on your account. We cannot do an automated referral bounty payment to a credit or debit card.
So what are you waiting for? Getting referring and reap the rewards!
7 REPLIES 7
Loombucket
Grafter

Re: Return of the Bounty

Glad to see it back!
It doesn't by any chance run from Feb. 1st, does it?  I've signed up two or three so far this month that I wasn't able to get in before the end of January cut-off and I'll be really $$$$ing irritated if they've fallen between two offers.  Cry
Mark
Grafter

Hi guys.
The new bounty payments are only effective for sign ups from 14 Feb. It is not retrospective and will not apply to signups between 1 Feb and 14 Feb.
Ultimately we had to remove the promo at the end of Jan or else it would have ceased to be a special offer. To now include sign ups during that 2 week period would not show a break in the offer.
I have no doubt that there will be a few disappointed people, and for that I am sorry. Sad
mcgurka
Grafter

and so you should be! I feel left out now!
Loombucket
Grafter

Quote from: Mark
Hi guys.
The new bounty payments are only effective for sign ups from 14 Feb. It is not retrospective and will not apply to signups between 1 Feb and 14 Feb.

Knickers.  Cry
(Loombucket throws all his toys, rattle and dummy out of his pram and goes off to throw a screaming tantrum in the corner...)
Mark
Grafter

[me=Mark]sets reminder to buy Stuart a pint to make up for the disappointment :)[/me]
juliasdream
Grafter

90 days have passed for some of my referrals yet I'm still waiting for the awards
foxy
Grafter

I'm still waiting for many bounty payments too, according to the ticketing system they've been paid and I should wait 14 days for them to appear in my bank, yet, they're not there...
Does anyone else have this problem?