cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Router Address

FIXED
paddyjpg1

Return Router Address

Plusnet have sent me two routers! How do I send back the one I don't need?
4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Return Router Address

Fix

I'm not entirely sure why two routers were dispatched. We've only ordered one. No worries though, I've sent you a returns bag which you should receive within a few days - that way you can return it without incurring any postage fees.

Cheers

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

@Gandalf,

Given the choice of two routers to return, can you guide the OP to the one which is not registered to their account ... and identify the account to which it is registered and resolve there too.

One would not want auto configuration applying the wrong account details leading to usage being ascribed to the wrong user ... or worse still causing connection conflicts if said account had a fixed IP address.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

paddyjpg1

I was sent the first router due to an error with Plusnet. It's a larger router and the account has been cancelled. That's the one I will be returning.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for the clarification, I'm seeing that now. I originally assumed that our warehouse had dispatched two routers from one order - that's been known to happen occasionally.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet