cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrospective referral.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Retrospective referral.

Just what it says really, I ordered a new BB line this morning but forgot to add myself as a referral, can I do this retrospectively or have someone from Plusnet add it to my main account.
8 REPLIES 8
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Retrospective referral.

In the past they've said raise a ticket requesting this on the referrer and the referred accounts. But now you can't raise tickets...
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Leave it with me.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Chris.
Don't you just love Plusnet, well I do. I know it has its 'issues', who and what company doesn't but I don't think you'd get service like this elsewhere.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for updating the referral; appreciated. However, I have noticed that the address details are wrong! I had this conversation with the agent who said that they needed to be done manually but this has not been done. I'd suggest that someone clone the details from another account but they too are not 100% right. If someone from Plusnet who can do this or have it done contacts me I will PM with the correct details. I suspect the PAF file you are using is out of date.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see that the account details have not been updated yet, and as noted before my actual address is still not 100% correct, is there a way I can get all accounts showing the correct address?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Could you PM me the correct details please, and I'll get that updated for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi HarryB
Thanks for that, message sent.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks Mook.
I've got it as far as the address being the same as the other accounts, but struggling to get the system to update the last part.
I can't make any guarantees that there will be a speedy resolution on the last bit, but I'll keep trying!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet