cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted service & lost payment

Kim481
Hooked

Restricted service & lost payment

I haven’t had any direct debits taken from Plusnet for 4 months. So ended up with a £200+ bill to pay, sent to my email a couple of days ago. Checked direct debit details and they were correct.
I was restricted instantly, didn’t get a 14 day period. I can get on some sites and devices but not others.
I have paid my bill yesterday and still restricted. No confirmation of payment from Plusnet and when calling was told they haven’t had the payment. Called the bank and it has left my account and shows on my bank statement as having left my account.

It is still showing as payment overdue so where has my money gone?
4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Restricted service & lost payment

Thank you for getting back in touch with us @Kim481,

I am very sorry to read about the issues you are having with the payment and I apologise for the frustration & stress caused. I can see my colleague Satta left you a ticket on the account with further information here. If you could reply to this ticket with the information requested we can send this to our billing team to get investigated.

Thank you.

Kim481
Hooked

I am restricted again, within the 14 day period before restrictions are applied

I have paid my bill on the 7th Jan, which the bank have confirmed and given me an authorisation code. They said Plusnet has not collected it from their side so it is just sitting in a holding account and won’t be paid back to me until tomorrow, if it is still not claimed by plusnet.

This was explained to Plusnet and I was told I wouldn’t be restricted until the 14th day so why am I restricted again?Huh
firebird1000
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

same here bill on the 8/1/19 just paid to day 11/1/19 money gone out off bank no email to confirm yet

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Kim481,

I can see that this has been addressed as per this ticket. If you're still having issues connecting to the internet after following the instructions on the ticket, please let us know so that we may investigate further.

Hi @firebird1000,

Your services should now be unrestricted, however if you experience any issues connecting to the internet then please let us know so we can investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team