cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reselling

lank111
Grafter

Reselling

Is there any plans on reselling, under a white-label?
7 REPLIES 7
holdtight
Grafter

Re: Reselling

Planes trains & automobiles maybe but then isn't white label something to do with records
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

"White Label" is the name given to broadband services fully managed by BT but with another company's brand - such as the recently launched Post Office broadband service.
chillypenguin
Grafter

Moderators Note
I have moved this into the Referrers Forum, as it if a more appropriate place to discuss reselling of PlusNet services.
Chilly
LiamM
Grafter

Quote from: alanf
"White Label" is the name given to broadband services fully managed by BT but with another company's brand - such as the recently launched Post Office broadband service.

Not quite true.
White Label can apply to any product or service, and it does not necessarily mean managed by BT.
I think the OP is asking whether or not PlusNet plan to offer a White Label product which allows people to resell PlusNet Connectivity but under their own brand.
lank111
Grafter

Quote from: Liam
Quote from: alanf
whether or not PlusNet plan to offer a White Label product which allows people to resell PlusNet Connectivity but under their own brand.

Indeed, like a ADSL service, As the other visp's are nothing compaired to plusnet, and it will give a extra stream of customers and money into plusnet, look at enta.net ..... Big company, fueled by resellers......just a thought
Mark
Grafter

Hi there.
We are currently looking to launch a Partner / Reseller product at some point in the New Year. This will not be a white lable product in the full sense, however it will cater for resellers and corporates who will own the end user relationship and provide help desk to help desk support via a dedicated portal or telephone, along with account management facilities.
I can't give more detail right now, but watch out for news in the New Year.
lank111
Grafter

Co-Branded perhaps? I resell another companys services, but find it funny why i only use plusnet for myself :S
i wanna share plusnet's good service with my customers 😛