Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reseller Accounts

runhare
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Reseller Accounts

I seem to remember an email from james a few months ago in which he promised that PN were looking into launching a reseller account to run alongside referalls. What happened to that idea?
In fact here is his comment and my original query:
.......some of our referrers have suggested some of the very things that you have and it's a great way for us to get some suggestions alongside those that you have made.
The ability for our referrers/resellers to be able to adminster the various accounts is something that we are absolutely looking into doing.  More details as and when we get them!
With regards,
|James Bailey                      Broadband Solutions for
|Comms Analyst                      Home & Business @
|PlusNet PLC.                      www.plus.net
|Registered Office                  Internet House S1 4BY
|Registered in England              No3279013
+------ PlusNet - The smarter way to Broadband! ----------- It's reseller status I think you need to progress. I've lost count of  how many referrals I have made; it must be 30 or so.
When referrals reach a predetermined limit; eg 10 or 15 referrals, I  suggest upgrade to Reseller Status and allow the reseller to administer the accounts if they wish.
You could even offer a dedicated reseller web log in screen and resellers could link to this from their own web sites. But why am I telling you all this? PlusNet need to recognise and value their referrals more.
4 REPLIES 4
Mark
Grafter

Re: Reseller Accounts

Hi there.
A reseller product is something which we are currently working on. This is a major peice of work and will take a couple of months to develop.
We are absolutely committed to delivering this and as soon as I have concrete information I will update the community.
At this point it is not likely to be launched until early next year. The dev and testing requirements dictate that we cant do this any sooner.
lank111
Grafter

Why not start a Resellers forum/group?
Where plusnet and their minions, i mean resellers can chat together and give Real , As we're the ones who will be using the service, why dont we help  a service we're all going to be happy with.
I dont mind giving 1st line support, Would be easy if plusnet did billing and paid revenues to resellers, white-label will always be good! The whole product range thur home, business and land-line
i know there is some items that cannot be white-labeled, but this can be co-branded or 'supplied though plusnet'
Hope we can all be successful with this new venture Cheesy
pcoventry76
Grafter

let's hope so - both sound cracking ideas to me Smiley
Mark
Grafter

Why not start a Resellers forum/group?

I absolutely will, but not just yet.
As soon as I am in a position to discuss our proposal in detail, we will create a dedicated forum for discussion and feedback regarding our future plans.
Thus far we have based our plans on detailed feedback from some of our existing high end resellers, corporates, the UserGroup and indeed my own personal experience Smiley
I am looking forward to discussing our plans in detail and sharing our offering with the community.