cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for letter of deadlock -

sallyandsam

Request for letter of deadlock -

Seeing as I cannot get through to you on the phone or live chat please husee below:

Plusnet Internet

Dear Plusnet,

Ref: Cancellation of broadband services WITHOUT consent and inability to re-instate it in a sufficient time period or provide fast-track service. Username: [Removed]

I am writing with regard to the above complaint. I wrote to you last night, 21st March and have had numerous phone calls, taking hours of our time, since Monday 20th March asking you to re-instate the service as a matter of urgency to resolve this complaint.

However, your attempts to resolve the problem have not been satisfactory and you claim that there is nothing more you can do it help me have the service re-instated sooner than 9 working days. Given I am undergoing my postgraduate studies online and am unable to submit mandatory assessments and exams, undergo live mandatory lectures and complete 30hrs on average of course work this week this is deemed insufficient. I am at risk of failing as a result. I wish to cancel the service with Plusnet free of charge to compensate me for the situation you have put me in.

I feel that we have reached a deadlock situation and, therefore, I am left with no alternative but to take my complaint to the ombudsman.

Please issue me with a letter of deadlock so that I may refer this matter to the ombudsman.

If I do not hear from you within 14 days I shall assume that you are in agreement that this case has reached deadlock and I shall refer my complaint about you to the ombudsman without further reference to you.

Sally Arthur

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Request for letter of deadlock -

I may be wrong but I think this sort of letter would be better served posted recorded delivery. 

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

sallyandsam

Thanks. I fully intent on posting it in the mail too. I'm just unable to get in touch with anyone in Plusnet to serve this so using all avenues available.
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

You should persevere with LIVE CHAT; ensure pop up blocker on browser is turned off.
The problem may well be with the line managed by OPENREACH, so if you're thinking about swapping to another ISP , bear in mind they use same infrastructure.
You need to try & help yourself first rather than issuing missives, by using links below.
JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @sallyandsam,

Sorry for the problems that you've encountered. I can see that you spoke to one of our managers yesterday after this post and so trust that your issues have been resolved to your satisfaction.

Thanks for your patience

Jono

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager