cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to question 186841341

raisingnoise

Reply to question 186841341

As you don't allow people to respond to questions that your raise on their account and you don't have an email address or contact form please find below my answer.

Thank you for your question.

Can I remind you that this account was closed by letter on 30/10/2018 even though you have chosen to ignore that notice.

I’ve also tried to remind you about this matter via your facebook page which you have chosen to ignore.

I’ve tried to reply to this question but you do not allow any feedback.

You also do not have any email address or contact form facility on your web site.

Can I inform you that despite repeated requests to close both my broadband and mobile accounts since November you have chosen to ignore it and to continue to try to take payments from my bank account.

I have already referred this matter to OFCOM for investigation and action.

As you are unable to accept a simple instruction from me to close the account, I had not choice but to make a formal complaint to the ombudsman.

No doubt you will also ignore this message.

Many thanks
Kevin Heath
2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Reply to question 186841341

Hi @raisingnoise, thanks for getting in touch.

I am extremely sorry to hear of the experience you have had. I'm currently looking into this for you and will update you shortly.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Reply to question 186841341

Thanks for your patience,

I have created a support ticket on the account for you with details of the cancellation. You can view this here

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team