cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated incorrect Billing

Hutchman

Repeated incorrect Billing

Hi all,

Am new to this forum, so please accept apologies if this subject has been previously aired, so please bear with.

Anyone else having repeated billing errors since the new billing system introduced ?

Since September I've had a continuous dispute over incorrect amounts on the monthly bills.

Having agreed new monthly broadband tariff of £7.99 and paid for upfront year Line rental, I get invoiced a full Line and standard tariff charge at £34.98. Then last month the invoice reads -£3.00 ?Huh

These issues are irksome in themselves but the 'palaver' and frustration of getting to relay this information to Customer Service and them trying to get the "Billing Department" to sort it out has been ongoing ever since.

By the by anybody please know what the terminology means when an email arrives and says "We've opened a question on your behalf" and does anybody do anything about it to get it resolved ? As yet I have obviously not !!

Any help or advice would be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Repeated incorrect Billing

Hi @Hutchman,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your bills. Unfortunately we are unable to assist you via our Community Forums however you can contact customer support directly on 0800 022 3300 and they will be happy to help. 

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hutchman

Hi Saltariva,

Thanks for your reply to my query, although am somewhat disappointed that no constructive help was given. I now understand that this Forum is non progressive in this area.

As i have already contacted customer support many times and they have been unable to conclude my queries (ref Question 182816954 09/10 & Question 184656945 16/11) perhaps you are able to help me by suggesting an alternative method of contact as the present system of customer support does not seem to achieve any conclusion, i.e.sorting out my account

Both of these relate to the same incorrect billing issues and still nothing has been resolved as the various customer service colleagues in particular George Edney (9/10) & Alex Robertson appear unable to get the billing department to resolve this although I do commend their professional service and attention.

I look forward to your reply asap with a contact that will be able to finally conclude this perpetual lack of completion.

Regards,

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

Unfortunately due to system issues we're still unable to look into this further.

We'll update you as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Hutchman

Thank you Matthew Wheeler for your response.

I look forward to receiving notification in due course when the"system issues' allow correct billing and invoice payment to return to normal.

Until then I accept that there's nothing further for me to concern myself on your behalf.

Regards