cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reopening a closed support ticket - possible?

AJones
Grafter

Reopening a closed support ticket - possible?

My ongoing support ticket (over two months!) has been closed, although the problem still exists.  If I want to pursue this further, is there any way I can continue with the same support ticket or do I have to start again from scratch?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Reopening a closed support ticket - possible?

Unfortunately that isn't possible but that does not mean to say that we can't go on helping you with the same issue. The best thing to do is either contact us by phone or raise a new ticket quoting the ID of the old ticket.
If you let us know on here once you've done this I can make sure that the information on the closed ticket is not overlooked.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
AJones
Grafter

Thanks.  I've just raised a new fault, #42367489.  The original ticket was #40023273.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry about the delayed reply, I've just looked at your ticket and can see that we just need to arrange an engineer visit as the next step. Please shout up here if you have any difficulties dealing with us in relation to this and I'll get straight on the case.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team