cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rentalsaver....

Wooster
Hooked

Rentalsaver....

Received a message saying my existing rentalsaver is due to expire on 07/04/2020.  Logged on, went to https://www.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal and read:  "Line Rental Saver isn't available with your current call plan.
Please call our Support Team on 0800 013 2632 to arrange this."  But the recorded message on the phone says you are not accepting any calls at the moment - because of Covid19, I'm guessing.  Suggestions welcome!

4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Rentalsaver....

@Wooster 

A Plusnet staff member should pick this up but, due to the current crisis, there are fewer of them around and so it might take longer than usual.

Wooster
Hooked

Grateful thanks. 

Wooster
Hooked

I totally understand the current workload for Plusnet staff, but when you said "might take longer than usual" - have you any idea how long it will take?  (I've just received my first bill with the full line rental charge...) 

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Wooster 

I am only a customer like you and so I have no definitive information on staffing or waiting times. I do know that they are currently prioritising their reduced Customer Services resources on customers who have issues with no broadband, phone etc., over billing issues, which I think is understandable.