Did you mean: 

Renewing PN Contract

FIXED
CJT-80
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Renewing PN Contract

Good Afternoon,

I manage my Father's PN account for him and my Mother.  Due to Dad's declining health Mum is the "primary" account holder, and I am the Authorised Representative on the account.  Mum is not a person who would be able to cope with renewing a contact, can I as the  Authorised Representative renew the contract for them without having to be with them?

Due to the current Pandemic I cannot visit them (social isolation) and I am aware the current deal expires at the start of June.

I appreciate any help or advice given.

TIA.

Kind Regards,

CJT
3 REPLIES 3
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Renewing PN Contract

Hi @CJT-80, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately we're not allowed to process a contract renewal without some sort of confirmation from the account holder due to Ofcom regulations. If you're able to give our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632 they'll be able to give you a quote and give some further advice on how we can sort this given the current circumstances. They are open between 8am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
CJT-80
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi @WillF 

Thanks for getting back to me.  I will give them a call later on today or tomorrow.  I really appreciate the help.

😀

Kind Regards,

CJT
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Fix

No problem @CJT-80. You're welcome!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team