Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed and billed line rental (twice) but I have Line Rental Saver

Temrael
Grafter

Renewed and billed line rental (twice) but I have Line Rental Saver

Hi there,

I recently renewed my contract for £11pm, my Line rental Saver is still in place but my April bill shows me being charged both £18.70 and £19.99 for Line Rental. So my bill is nearly £50 this month. 🙄

This happened when I renewed last year too, and at that time I was told it was a billing hiccup that was now fixed.

I don't really want to wait another month for this overcharge to be refunded.

Can someone possibly have a look and help speed things along?

Thanks very much,

Andy 

4 REPLIES 4
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Renewed and billed line rental (twice) but I have Line Rental Saver

Hi @Temrael

Sorry to hear that, I have looked into your account to check details you have provided.

You can view my answer here

If there is anything else we can help you with - Please let us know.

Temrael
Grafter

Hi @Tibzor ,

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly and for refunding one of the two Line Rental charges.

Your answer suggests that my Line Rental Saver has expired, as I last paid for it on 18th April 2019.

However, my Line Rental saver actually runs from the 17th of June, I just always pay the renewal promptly.

The system sends out a renewal email two months in advance of expiry. I've not had the reminder for this year yet but am expecting it shortly. 

See Service Notice #411697781 dated 18/4/19...

"Your Line Rental Saver contract is due to expire on 17/06/2019."

Therefore, as I renewed last year, my Line Rental Saver is surely still in place until 17/6/20? And I should therefore be refunded the other line rental too?

Thanks.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Thanks for fast answer.

I have looked into service notice you provided and I can confirm that everything is correct now. This incident we had with Line Rental Saver was already resolved but your account was affected one year ago, this is why there was different date in our systems. Additional refund for this month Line Rental was requested. You will receive confirmation emails about it shortly.

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience. I have now manually corrected your Line Rental Saver Expiry Date to match date provided in this Service Notice.

Please be aware that you won't receive this automated renewal email you've mentioned, but you are able to renew it online when you will decide to do it.

I hope that helps.

Temrael
Grafter

Thanks Tibzor, I've had an email for the first refund, I'll look for the other.