Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed Contract

FIXED
Pj49
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Renewed Contract

My existing contract expires in May 2020. Having received an email inviting me to renew, I decided to renew assuming my higher renewal cost would start when my current contract ends. Have just discovered that my renewed contract has come into effect already at the higher price. I assumed that this was a mistake but searching the community forum found this has happened to others who have been told to call the 0800 number to arrange to go back onto the old contract. Just tried that and got told that the waiting time to answer calls is over 60 minutes. Is there anyone from Plusnet reading this who could help me.

3 REPLIES 3
Pj49
Hooked

Re: Renewed Contract

Managed to reach PlusNet support by phone after about 40 minutes in queue and got everything sorted. No need for anyone from PlusNet to respond to my request on here.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Apologies, we'd have picked it up had we seen it sooner.

Sorry about the wait time as well, that's a lot longer than I've been seeing of late.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Pj49
Hooked

Fix

Thanks but I managed to reach you by phone end of last week and everything now resolved. I will now mark this thread as resolved.