cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal quandary

Djay
Hooked

Renewal quandary

Could somebody from Plusnet please explain to me how I can overcome my latest problem, which is:

I am trying to renew my contract but without success, I have paid for a years rental in advance, BUT the "exclusive offer" that is offered to me is for £22.25 which includes line rental.

Obviously that would involve paying twice for line rental, which I don't want to do.

Therefore how can I accept the deal without overpaying Huh

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Renewal quandary

@Djay 

I'm not from Plusnet but I would ring 0800 013 2632 and speak to the Customer Options Team.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Djay
Hooked

Baldrick

The problem with that is, being deaf I cannot hear the telephone and thus I am trying to contact Plusnet using the forum...

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Djay,

I'm sorry that your contract renewal offer includes the cost for line rental despite you having line rental saver. This looks to be because your line rental saver was recently renewed and I will flag this to the relevant team.

If you renew your contract on that offer, you should just be charged £2.26 per month as the standard line rental cost of £19.99 will be taken off. If you decide to go ahead, I will check back on your account after your next bill to make sure that you have been charged correctly and will contact you if there are any problems.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team