cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal/product change and account details issues

furryconker
Dabbler

Renewal/product change and account details issues

I've renewed/upgraded my contract a few days ago and hadn't received any emails confirming the change.

When I logged into my account I was greeted with the "an error has occured" message at the top (as others have reported) as well as the REALLY outdated contract details (pictured).

I rang Customer Services and got told the account would update last night (it didn't) but I did suddenly get confirmation emails about my new router order and another about order completion on 19/4 (and to not plug router in until then which is a bit difficult as I'm a current customer.....).

So as of now I've no confirmation of what I'm moving too (sure it was a speed increase....) & what I'm going to be paying (I think it's £24.50 and the guy on the phone agreed after "....doing some maths" but nothing again to confirm this). Our last change involved moving house 2 years ago and it didn't feel this blind.

Is this usual ? Shouldn't I have all in at least a digital form ?

2 REPLIES 2
furryconker
Dabbler

Re: Renewal/product change and account details issues

2nd screenshot of out dated contract details.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Renewal/product change and account details issues

Thanks for getting back to us @furryconker, I appreciate it and I am really sorry for the confusion. 

The new contract is in pending and you should receive an update when the product changes over with the price on at that point. 

If you don't get an updated email by the 20th, drop me a message and I get it sorted for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team