cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal offer , will it still be available closer to our contract s end?

FIXED
Pierssy
Hooked

Renewal offer , will it still be available closer to our contract s end?

Hi

We are a just under two months away from our contract ending, I was going to shop around but low and behold when I opened up my account I found PlusNet were offering us a £22.99 PM to renew, which is fair. My question is I went through the renewal button to sign up but found the new contract would start tomorrow 26th May, I don't really want that, I want to get to the end of this contract and have a new contract start then, so our present contract ends on the 25th July can you tell me will the £22.99 deal still be available in the week preceding the 25th July or is it possible to renew now but have the new contract start when the old one ends?

Ta

4 REPLIES 4
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Renewal offer , will it still be available closer to our contract s end?

Fix

Hi @Pierssy, it might be worth giving our Customer Options Team a call to see if they can schedule the new contract after the current one? They'd be able to give a bit more information on current and future offers regardless. Their direct number is 0800 013 2632 and they are open 8am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Pierssy
Hooked

Thank you for that I will give them a call.

Pierssy
Hooked

Hi made the call, spoke to Michelle, who was brilliant. Apparently your system only allows for a 'new' contract or renewal at the next billing date, which was fine she also signed me up for a 24 moth contract which I didn't realise was available. We are very happy with the service from PlusNet, we are ex-TalkTalk customers and had heaps of aggro when we were with them, so I was happy to sign us up for 24 months with you at a slightly lower price than our current contract. BishBosh! 

Thank you.

S65v10
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I had the same thing, went to check and it said it would start from tomorrow at the "new' price if I ordered it today. So would it start in June?