cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal of contract

SJC1001

Renewal of contract

I recently sent an email 5 days ago and not received a response...I know these are difficult times...did you not receive it.....but this is on top of being promised a callback re my account(please check my a/c ) regarding problems with my annual subscription which has been ongoing since last August and still not resolved which occurred about 2 months ago.  I believe my broadband contract expires at the end of this month too and the lady who I spoke to on the last occasion said i would be offered favourable terms because of the problems i have experienced this year and allegedly put it on the notes on my account. if you wish to discuss the matter further the best time is to call me on my home phone after 5pm or send me an email

Steve Claye

10 REPLIES 10
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Renewal of contract

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account/ Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SJC1001

I am still awaiting a response to the issues I have as no one has got back to me on the matter....what terms are you offering re renewal at the end of this month!!!!!   and the other issues I raised...not a happy bunny

SJ Claye

SJC1001

no one from plusnet has had the decency to contact me re the above issues......is ths forum a waste of time

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @SJC1001 we haven't received an email from you, we advise in future to raise a question on your account so we can respond as soon as possible. I've looked over your account and can see that there is an issue with applying Line Rental Saver. I am sorry but it is a known billing system issue and we do not currently have a fix on your account for it, this is due to your contract being stuck on the account.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
SJC1001

Thanks for your reply..I have rung on 2 occasions and been promised a call back on this issue...and the calls were allegedly logged....in future i will ask the person and log that and the date....in fact one of the people9a lady) saw from my records that there were a number of issues and not just the line rental that were issues.... am not a happy bunny...perhaps you can ask for someone to call me as I tried earlier today and there was a long wait time

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@tinytaco 

You suggest that @SJC1001  raises a question on their account. How exactly do you propose they do that as Plusnet have removed that facility apart from a very few select topics?

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@tinytaco wrote:

Hi @SJC1001 we haven't received an email from you...

Somewhat disingenuous, surely.

As a new poster, @SJC1001 should have been advised that Plusnet do not in any circumstances accept email from customers.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Hi @SJC1001

I have responded to your question on your account, you can follow this in this LINK

If you do have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us further and we will be happy to help.

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team
SJC1001

Hi Jo...thank you..I have had an email through to my a/c...its been so frustrating as this has been ongoing for months without a resolution and notes were apparantly added to my a/c at the time about the issues I had been experiencing...look forward to hearing from you with a resolution at last as my contract expires on June 1st and I was looking elsewhere with another provider

panda25
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Thank you for your response, I am not sure how long it will take to resolve.

But what ever your decision will be, hopefully we can find some answers for you.

Thank you

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team