Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal: monthly subscription incorrect

DiMum
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Renewal: monthly subscription incorrect

My current contract ends on 30/9/20. I pay £20.99/mth and pay for Line Rental Saver each year.

I received an email inviting me to renew, so I logged into my account and was pleasantly surprised to see an offer of £7/mth for 18 mths, starting 1/9/20. I signed up immediately.

I then received an email saying, "Your special offer price. From 01/09/2020, your monthly subscription will be £26.99 for 18 months. Following this your monthly subscription will be £40.98." There must be some mistake 🤔

I've tried to check my account, but all I can see is "An error has occurred. You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress." I can't see any way to track the order.

I've emailed Plusnet, I've raised a ticket via Help Assistant, I've messaged via Twitter and I'll try and get through on the phone.

Mightily unimpressed.

2 REPLIES 2
DiMum
Dabbler

Re: Renewal: monthly subscription incorrect

Got through on 0800 432 0200 and spoke to a friendly, efficient adviser, who explained that the email was wrong because it took no account of the discount or the fact that I'd paid for LRS.

I asked the adviser to feedback to those in charge that I had wasted my time and the adviser's time trying to resolve an entirely avoidable problem. Really not good for business.

DiMum
Dabbler

Re: Renewal: monthly subscription incorrect

Incidentally, if anyone's struggling to raise a ticket, this link worked for me, https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard ("?p=wizard" is essential).