Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal issues again.

alcorn63
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Renewal issues again.

Why on each renewal with Plusnet is there always an issue ? Basically my home Broadband contract was ending ,I was sent a renewal offer for 18months @ £22.99 . I Then called customer services and said I wanted to accept as I was happy with the broadband ,he said I could increase the term to 24months if I wished to. I agreed and recieved a notification it would be upgraded automatically on renewal date . Then today 2 months later on the 26th June I checked my account and guess what ? The new contract hadn't been applied and I been charged a payment of £34.72 on the 17th of last month and and £36.99 this month. I called customer services and they said I was out of contract ? Much better than last year they cut me off 😱😱 what the hell is going on ,? Why can't they simply renew at the rates they offer you. Please I enjoy my service when running with no issues. As I do with both our mobile contracts. Can somebody please ensure contract is once again 100% applied and all over payments over the agreed monthly £22.99 credited or refunded.
5 REPLIES 5
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Renewal issues again.

Hi @alcorn63,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I've reviewed the account and raised a response via the open support ticket, here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
alcorn63
Rising Star

Thank you,your reply and help is very much appreciated. I have just received the refund notification via email for £11.74 .however you have over charged me the last two monthly payments. The refund amount should be £25.24.
Alan Corner
alcorn63
Rising Star

Could somebody please raise an issue with your accounts department? My contract ended 3 months ago ,you offered me a new 2 year contract at £22.99 a month . I accepted , since then I have had 2 bills around £35, I complained you replied and credited me for 1 month ,I then complained again ,you apologised and credited me for the second over payment and told me it was now all sorted. Now once again this month you have over charged again ? What is going on 🤷‍♂️ told credited again . Can somebody please apply the price you offered me to stay with you for the next 24 months £22.99 . If you check my notes it's there to see.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Please accept our apologies for the ongoing issues surrounding your bill @alcorn63

I've just popped into the account and can see that the contractual discounts have been re-applied onto the account, and should appear on your bill now until the end of your contract. Please let us know if you have any further issues in the future.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
alcorn63
Rising Star

Appreciated 😊