Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal contract not kicked in

FIXED
LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Renewal contract not kicked in

Having renewed my Broadband and phone contract over the phone a month ago to start today 11 October, I have just been sent a bill charging me for full priced broadband!
i am loathed to renew my LRS until this can be sorted as this is the 4th year in succession that PN have failed to renew my contract effectively. The last time took over 6 months to sort!
I am not confident that I will get a correct bill in a months time despite your phone operative telling me to the contrary.

please can someone look into this please. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Renewal contract not kicked in

I have waited patiently for over a week hoping  aPlusnet member of staff can sort this for me. I understood I would be contacted within 5 days.

i do not want a further issue to arise when I renew my LRS hence my urgency to get this sorted. (Gandalf...where are you?)

Thank you

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Renewal contract not kicked in

Fix

Thanks for your post @LindaB0 and apologies for the delay.

I'm sorry to see your latest bill's higher than agreed. I've sorted this for you now by refunding the overcharge and re-applying the discounts onto your future bills for the length of your contract.

Let us know if there are any further issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet