cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal Nightmare!

KIngsgroove
Dabbler

Renewal Nightmare!

Once again I am entering into difficulty and frustration by trying to REMAIN a subscriber and renew my contract! Two phone calls to Customer Support has resulted in different 'offers' to renew including different contract lengths! On both occasions I have not received the written confirmation of what was offerred by email! Just a generic bland 'blurb' response! I followed this up with a detailed contact through the support portal asking again for confirmation. This was met by another 'STOCK' reply not answering my questions and offereing even less favourable terms to renew! Last year this pantomine ended with a substantial refund to compensate me for the aggravation I received! NOTHING clearly, has changed! Why can't I have a single competant person to see my renewal through and confirm everything in writing as would be done by any proffesional organistion? It is actually easier to cancel and rejoin as Plusnet have no competance in handling this renewal process with any efficiency whatsoever! 🙄