cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew offer not showing in account

dmarks70
Hooked

Renew offer not showing in account

I had a text from Plusnet to upgrade for £24.99 a month and sign up for another 18 months. However when I go in to my account it’s £27.00 I really don’t want to spend hours trying to phone so does anyone know if there’s anything I can do online. Thanks for any help.
3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Renew offer not showing in account

Did you get a renewal link in the text to click on? Also have you received an email of a similar nature with the offer? You could try clicking on the link in the email if so 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
dmarks70
Hooked

Hi. Thanks for the reply. There is a link but when I go through it all it is still £27 a month!
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @dmarks, thanks for getting back to us.

If you want to go ahead with the deal, if you put this through via the link and then once done, send us a PM to show the cost offered on the text, we will happily get the cost amended for you.

Alternatively, you can call and discuss this with our Customer Options Team, they are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team