cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew now for 18 month and get a special deal,

jaybus

Renew now for 18 month and get a special deal,

I thought Plusnet would contact me two weeks before my contract finished to discuss what's on offer, no contact made. Login to my account and a renewal offer price stated was the same as currently paying, about £36pm, £27 fiber extra + £9 calls but for an 18-month contract. Now I have renewed the agreement has a "Please note", calls and any extras not included, new charge £47pm.

So for agreeing to be a loyal customer and staying for 18 months, the cost is £47pm but for new customers on the web site, it is £36pm and a 12-month contract? I can't contact you by chat as it is not available, I can't contact you by phone as hanging on for ages with no answer? Perhaps being loyal is not the answer and better to say goodbye at renewal times? And why can't I see my bills?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Renew now for 18 month and get a special deal,

Thanks for getting in touch @jaybus 

I've looked into this for you and I can see the pricing of your new contract was emailed to yourself and logged on to your account as a service notice here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_service_notice&id=456278247

Where are you seeing the £47? Feel free to send me a PM.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jaybus

Hi Gandalf,

I paid £47.45 on 30/03/20, usually pay under £40p/m, and as I can't see my statements online I have assumed this is the first payment on my new contract?. Have I assumed wrong? 

Thanks

Chris  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Chris, I'm afraid I can't discuss account information in a public space so I've added a reply onto a support ticket you can view and respond to by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200944630

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet