cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew contract issue

andy19791
Grafter

Renew contract issue

I received an email about my contract renewal with a link to actually do it but the link which took me to my account's manage account section which said and says still: "You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later.".

I have been on online chat with the problem and they where no help at all, I also rang customer help line a week ago who also could not help but raised the issue and said it could take up to 48hrs to sort! this is a week later and the problem still persists.

Can we please get this sorted before my contract ends, I would like to take the deal offered to me before that happens.  

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Renew contract issue

@andy19791 

You may need to ring the Customer Options Team to get a deal if this issue persists. The COT should honour the deal you have seen or may better it. They may match the deals available to new customers (without the cashback bit). Best to arm yourself with those figures and any deals available from rivals before you ring them - 0800 432 0200 and select the thinking of leaving option.

Possibly a Plusnet staffer will pick up your post here and arrange for COT to ring you.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Renew contract issue

Hi @andy19791, thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, giving our Customer Options Team won't help here. they too will not be able to process a new contract on the account s it's currently being affected by an ongoing issue on our end. This matter has been raised to our Incident Management Team  IMT-7317) who are working to get it resolved as soon as possible. 

Usually, doing some digging on an account helps us to identify why accounts may be stuck in a "product change", however this isn't the case with yours, hence we're relying on our back end team to get this sorted for us.

Feel free to pop up on here every now and again for a progress update, apologies for the inconvenience caused here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds