Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Call Plan

FIXED
MisteryNT
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Removing Call Plan

I've got the Anytime Call Plan at £9/month and am thinking about doing away with it as we are more and more using mobiles for making calls these days. When I put the plan on I was under the impression that you could remove it with a months notice but when I investigate this it seems to change my whole contract and puts up the price of the broadband. So instead of saving £9/month I only save about 50p. Is this right?

3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Removing Call Plan

@MisteryNT 

The removal of the call plan should not affect any discounts you have on your broadband contract. The issue, known to Plusnet, is that the on line app takes no account of any discounts and quotes the full price for whatever broadband product you have, which is why you are seeing the apparently increased cost for that product. A Plusnet staffer should be along to confirm this.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@MisteryNT  you might also find that removing a call plan appears to start a new contract. Again, this is a known issue and should it happen, post back on here and one of the PlusNet staff will correct it.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MisteryNT
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix

OK thanks for the replies @MisterW and @jgb , very helpful! If I decide to scrap the call plan I'll raise an issue with Plusnet and let them deal with it that way.