cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing BT Sport Add-On

tomz84

Removing BT Sport Add-On

Good afternoon,

I can't seem to find the option to remove my BT Sport add-on on my profile.

Could you please action this request if I submit it here?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Bigessay

Re: Removing BT Sport Add-On

Me too. There is nothing on the web to be able to do this. As phone support is inoperative (coronavirus), and plusnet will not accept emails, I sent a Twitter message to @plusnethelp as suggested by the web "contact us". That was on 7 April (3 weeks ago) and there has been neither acknowledgement or reply. I have been charged for BT Sport in my 28 April bill. I also tried http://help.plus.net which was a waste of time.

This is disappointing considering how much plusnet rate  and promote the quality of their customer support. I will definitely challenge if BT Sport appears in my next bill.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

You can fill in this form to pause billing until live sport starts again
https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount?_ga=2.46676078.817452325.1585562050...
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
tomz84

Hi Dvorak,

thank you for the suggestion but I would like to remove the add-on from my account.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @tomz84, I can see a ticket was raised and picked up yesterday and that's now sorted for you. Let us know if you need anything further. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Bigessay

Like @tomz84, I want to cancel my BT Sport app (from when I originally requested that on 7 April), not just defer any payment until there is live sport again. Please confirm.
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Bigessay, I've got that sorted for you. Confirmation email should be with you shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team