Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Restriction please

FIXED
Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Remove Restriction please

Hi, I know it's a hot sweltering day, and it must be like an oven in the office, but can someone find a few minutes to lift the restriictions please.

I tried to change my billing date, a few days ago, but my account tries to connect to facebook, I don't have facebook, and all social media is blocked via my Host file.

Kind Regards

11 REPLIES 11
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Remove Restriction please

Hi @Menace65, thanks for getting in touch.

I do apologise for the issues you are having with your service, I've raised a ticket off to the relevant department to have these restrictions lifted. This will be picked up shortly for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Menace65
Aspiring Pro

Still restricted....

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Menace65

My colleague has raised the ticket on your account to the relevant team, which you can view by Clicking Here

The normal timescale for the removal is up to 4 hours. Once the ticket has been updated, the restrictions should be uplifted.

The team that handle these queries are in office till 8pm, hopefully, it should be picked up soon and you will be able to continue to browse as normal.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused, we appreciate your patience.

Kind regards.

Menace65
Aspiring Pro

Thanks for informing me of the time scale, but if I was you, I would have said 12 Hours!! lol

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @Menace65

Hopefully, it shouldn't take that long, they have been quite proactive once we raise the ticket and tend to keep on top of these matters.

The ticket was raised at 3pm by my colleague.

I will keep an eye on your account until I leave, I am in the office till 5.30pm. Any information I have, I will comment on this thread and update you accordingly.

Kind regards.

Menace65
Aspiring Pro

@Dumbledore  it was a joke, because you know i'll be back after 4 hours!

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @Menace65

There have been changes as of yet, if there is a delay in removing the restrictions, we will further assist you with this matter.

Our social media support team are in the office until 10pm today. Other staff members on our forum can continue to help you with this matter.

Best wishes.

Menace65
Aspiring Pro

I give up, I've come to the conclusion that plusnet staff have no sense of humour, based on @Dumbledore  replies....

Menace65
Aspiring Pro

Four hours and twenty minutes have passed since 3pm

Chop Chop

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

In passing how / why does your Plusnet account connect to Facebook?

Also you cannot change the billing due if there is an outstanding balance on the account. Paying the account balance automatically removes service restrictions.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

Really sorry about that @Menace65, maybe that 12 hours you mentioned would have been more suited for this Undecided

I've escalated this for you and you should now be able to browse as normal, I'll also be passing feedback on regarding the process which unfortunately appears to have let us down on this occasion.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet