Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regretting signing up

Sues
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Regretting signing up

First being charged more than was told when I signed up for broadband. Secondly being charged for a call I didn't make. Nice guy, I rang the number from my mobile, he's name is Shaun as he's from Redhill. Trouble is I don't know any Shaun's or anyone who lives in the Redhill area but I apparently had a conversation with him for 7 minutes when I wasnt even at home!
I've tried customer service and got fed up with hanging on. Tried on line but ninth in the queue. I'm already regretting moving provider. Did PN really get an award for best customer service?
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Regretting signing up

I'm looking into this for you now.
[EDIT]
It looks like your line is crossed with another. I've raised this to our suppliers
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Sues
Dabbler

Been told by PN that  crossed line fixed. Outreach engr said there has not been a crossed line, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my phone line, so how did I get a random call on my bill, this is not resolved. I will now log time,date and duration of any calls I make and hope that next months bill is correct. If not I will take matters further.
KirstyA

Quite right, all should be working now. I've refunded the call charge, which should be with you right away.
If it happens again, don't hesitate to get it touch and we'll be happy to investigate.
Sues
Dabbler

Thank you Kirsty