cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding email to claim £75 cashback reward.

Capslock22

Regarding email to claim £75 cashback reward.

Good evening, my Plusnet broadband and phone went live on the 25th of September and, as one or two others have also posted, I have yet to receive the expected email. I have checked my Spam folder and it isn't hiding in there, unless it's disguised as one from the African Prince trying to get $100 million out of Nigeria, of course! Smiley

Thanks, in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Danielh83

Re: Regarding email to claim £75 cashback reward.

I'm the same, joined on the 15th of September and still no emai to claim this reward.
If someone can assist with this please.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi all, 

@Capslock22 Records show that we sent the invitation email on 2/10/19. We'll just need you to reply back to a ticket I've opened on your account then I'll be able to claim it for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=195356027

@Danielh83 We see 9/10/19 for yours being sent, here's your ticket link: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=195356028

Please make sure you reply back here once you've updated the ticket and that will alert me to pick it up. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Capslock22

Good evening, and thanks for your reply. I have just this minute responded to the ticket so I am in your hands, or something like that anyway.

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi there @Capslock22 thanks for getting back to us. I've redeemed the offer on your behalf, which should be with you in the next 30 days.

Capslock22

Thanks for your prompt attentioin. I'll await the impending shopping trip for useless Christams tat with baited breath. Smiley