cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds why so long?

Macc2018
Rising Star

Refunds why so long?

A refund was issued to me on Dec 31st and over 2 weeks later i am still waiting for my refund of £7.50,

So please ca you tell me why it takes so long as i know Bacs payments which you use only takes 3 working days.

this is poor customer service and would liked it looked into please and my refund please.

broadband user name is [Removed]

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed username as it's a public forum

3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Refunds why so long?

Hello @Macc2018,

We are sorry to hear that you are still awaiting on a refund and for inconvenience this has caused.

I can see that a colleague has looked into this for you and responded to your query via Twitter. You can also view his ticket response here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Macc2018
Rising Star

Yes i have seen that and told me that the refund will be in my bank today well guess what its not its excuse after excuse with you lot.

one day you say one thing then the next day you come up with something else.

i will take this to Trading standards very very soon if my refund is not in my bank account and also when my contract is up in a couple of months time it could be time to move on.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear that.

Are you able to attach a copy of your bank statement showing transactions from the 31/12/2018 to date via your support ticket 185952842? Let us know over here once you've done this and we'd be able to investigate further.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet