Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds why do they take so long?

FIXED
Macc2018
Hooked

Refunds why do they take so long?

A refund was done for me last Wednesday and almost a week later i am still waiting for it.

it was sent by bacs payment(why pn did not send it back onto my debit card i dont know) and they state it takes up to 10 days when i know bacs payments only take 3 days as day 1 is day it was sent day 2 is clearing day and day 3 it hits bank account so i am well over that timeframe so i dont understand why it takes pn so long.

has anyone who has had a refunds for some reason had to wait days for it?

even direct debits only take 3 days.

5 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 55

Re: Refunds why do they take so long?

Fix

There are a few days at the start awaiting Accounts approval and entry into BACS (plus the weekend). I expect the refund will appear in your account Wednesday or Thursday.

David
Macc2018
Hooked

David

I really dont understand why it takes so long when really only 1 person needs to click a button on a pc to issue refund(sorry it was goodwill due to issue i have had)

another day and its still not in my account so can you please look at my account and see when it wad sent to my bank not when it was sent to another team as im getting fed up with it now

funny as i got a bacs payment from someone else today which was sent on Monday!!!!

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 55

Sorry to hear of continued delays with the refund. However I'm a fellow customer, not a staff member, and don't have any access to your account information.

I will raise this topic for staff attention.

David
bikerchic44
Hooked

A credit note was issued on my account 6 days ago but I still haven't received the refund.

It shouldn't take this long.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 65

Hi there, 

Our refunds take up to a maximum of 10 working days. 

Please do shout up if anyone hasn't received their following that time frame though. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team