cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

KevG

Refund

I decided not to proceed with plusnet after they took my first payment ( in advance) and the next day sent a txt saying my order was on hold because of a payment issue. I can see my account is in credit to the value of the first payment. The system states i have no payment method set up. I am sure this will mean a refund will not happen. When i attempt to enter a payment method i get a messsge saying the method can only be changed every 6 days! I have never previously tried to ammend it!! HELP PLEASE
21 REPLIES 21
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Refund

Hiya @KevG,

Thanks for getting in touch and I was to reassure you that a refund will be processed. 

After an account closes or an order is cancelled for any reason, our billing team will send an email within 20 days requesting you to input your details to claim the amount back. 

Can you check your email folders to see if you have that yet?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
KevG

Yes, they have sent the email. The link imbedded in the mail which Plusnet say:-,

Please rest assured that the link below is safe and that we are only asking you to provide your banks details, so that we can pay your refund.

DOES NOT WORK.

This I am sure is a cash strapped company prevaricating over returning money it is not entitled to hold onto.

Next step = County Court

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

If that doesn't work, we will still refund you, however it will be via cheque in which it is done within 14 days. I am sorry about this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
KevG

If it does not work! Why have you sent a link that does not work, oh wait,we can hang on to the money

14 days to write a cheque, and that will be a month after my termination without service.

I wonder if the cheque will get lost in the post or even bounce! 

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

We send the emails out automatically via our billing system and it works for most customers so it could just have been a faulty link.

We will get the money to you, it's just we have to do it via cheque if it doesn't work.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
loulourocks
Hooked

Can i jump on this post plese Sammy. I am also due a refund but you have no payment details for me. I havent received an email asking for them. Please advise. My contract was cancelled some time ago.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Thank you for reaching out over the forums @loulourocks, I've just dropped you a PM about this Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
loulourocks
Hooked

Hi, I was unable to reply to your email. My email is l [Removed]

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me, that's strange you can't reply to my message. What happens when you do? 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
loulourocks
Hooked

Address not found because its a no reply email

loulourocks
Hooked

There is also this at the bottom of your email:

Please do not reply to this email which has been automatically generated, you will not receive a response. You can reply on the forum if you wish to respond

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've not sent you an email but messaged you over the forums. If you go into your private messages in your account, (you can do this by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner), you'll be able to respond directly to my message. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
loulourocks
Hooked

There's no reply button

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@loulourocks Bottom right of the PM - big pink 'Reply'?

John